to the digital transformation of businesses
Paris & Saint-Denis (La Réunion).
From client relations to client satisfaction
USTS is rated 1st on Codeur.com amongst more than 200,000 competitors.
This reputation comes from listening to our clients and the high level of service we offer them. We are convinced that the trust we have earned is the result of the implication and quality of our work, and as such, USTS puts its heart and soul into everything it does. By mutual interest, and above all, by passion.
A future within reach
Discover our unique solution of simultaneous development of web & mobile applications.
Your projects from A to Z
Our purpose is to accompany businesses of all sizes through their digital transformation. Thanks to its commercial strategical, and technical abilities, USTS can also provide businesses with a global vision, from advice to operational tools.
Major clients, institutions, SME’s and start-ups trust us to achieve their digital projects. Why don’t you?
- Global strategy in digital transformation
- Project steering
Design and animation
- UI / UX (User Interface / User Xperience) conception
- Conception of video in motion design
- Animations and web games
Web and Mobile development
- Deployment of operational teams
- Deployment of solutions (WordPress, USTS CMS, …)
- Ront-end development (responsive web design)
- Back-end development (functionalities, algorithms, API)
- Campaign advice and steering
- On site / off site SEO referencing
- Simple, comparative or competitive auditing
- Monthly corrective SEO maintenance
- ½ day training in the chosen CMS
- Online tutorial bonus
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Evolutive maintenance
- Management of domain names
- Management of emails
- Server administration (virtual host, FTP, databases…)
- Daily, weekly and monthly back-ups
- “ModSecurity” firewall application
- “Fail2ban” anti-brute force attack system
- “Server health” monitoring system
- Updating of the OS and its components
- External anti-malware scan tool with manual intervention in case of infection